Thursday, June 28, 2012

Failing

So that quickly I am already failing at my goal of writing every day. I didn't write yesterday...but I am going to do more today. I am in a different type of place right now...I am sure I touched on it the other day that I am unhappy. I was so unhappy, I quit my job and was staying with family. However, I learned quickly and with a lot of sadness in my heart that you can't always depend on family to do what is right. So again, I was left to make the decision to get out of a toxic environment. Basically, they just wanted to loaf off of me...no jobs and no income other than what I brought to the table. I am still working through a lot...for example, how I tend to journal more than blog...I need to evaulate what the difference is. Read other's stuff and figure out for me what makes a good blog...basically do my research. And then decide what do I have to offer that maybe the next great blogger doesn't. I want to make the life that I want...and I am just stuck! So for my prayer warriors out there...say a little pray for me. For those that don't get down like that...send me some good mojo and well wishes. I am in a rocky place but like a good friend told me the other day...coal becomes a diamond by withstanding the pressure...so all the pressure that I am under can only lead me to beautiful and great things!!

Until next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Purging

Relentless whispering spirit blows strangely after me. Wandering like a plum moon--deep summer sky He comes as gold breath...shadowy storm...